[opencms-dev] how to set access permission

vipul chauhan vipulchauhan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 10:09:19 CET 2006

Hello all,
             I m new to  opencms I have install Opencms 6.0, In my application there are may  users which are provided by default some pages on which they can change  only content and other than that they can put their own pages on sit  tell me how can I make such kind of access permission? If I will make  that users one different group then which will be there parent group?  Tell me in detail b'cz I m totally new to this Opencms