[opencms-dev] How to build my application using opencms

soufiane benchama soufianewydadi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:25:18 CET 2006

Hi everybody,

I have to develop an application using OpenCms.

First, I have to initialize the OpenCms database from a .xml. Then an editor
have to recover the information from the database, modify or add other
information.

Then it can decide to publish the database content and replicate it on other
database that we can use for the application.

So my questions are:

First, how can I put the content of the .xml file on the OpenCms database,
then how the editor can recover the data. And finally how we can publish it
on other database.

I hope that I was clear and that I could find answer for my questions.

regards