[opencms-dev] FW: Static export publishing of "anchor" linksfailsin 6.0.0

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 21:41:30 CET 2006

On 25/02/2006, at 8:39 PM, Jonathan Woods wrote:

> Assuming you're generating links like this:

> you could instead put the anchor outside the <cms:link> tag's body:

This brings up an interesting point I've been wondering about.

I'd always assumed that Jonathon's suggestion is the 'correct' way to
use cms:link ?

ie, that the idea is that OpenCMS 'knows' what the relevant URL in
the current context is for '/vfs/path/to/some/file' in

<cms:link>/vfs/path/to/some/file</cms:link>

and to instead put the anchor, or any parameters like ?___scale or
anything else inside the cms:link tag would be incorrect, as you're
no longer referencing a VFS object inside the cms:link tag?

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.