[opencms-dev] Document Review Date

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Wed Mar 1 17:55:08 CET 2006

Hi Chad,

Obviously the scenario you described is a workflow. I think this can be done
by a workflow engine such as osworkflow.

I just want to update the osworkflow module to OpenCMS 6.0.3 and OSWorkflow
2.8. This will be done before next Monday (no promise). Hope it's helpful to
you.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.