[opencms-dev] Static export problems

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Mar 4 16:25:02 CET 2006

Hari wrote:

> Hi Corsin,
>

> Yes, AfterPublishStaticExportHandler will export the whole site for
> every publish.  We made changes to the CmsStaticExportManager class to
> change this and now it only exports the resource that is published.  I
> have attached the class and this can be deployed in
> WEB-INF/classes/org/opencms/staticexport.  Just drop in org/opencms/.
>

> Depending what version of OpenCms you use, you might have to recompile
> CmsLink.java.  Our version is 6.0.4.

Dear Hari,

thanks a lot for your interesting post.

But I have looked at your modifications and I do not understand them.
I compared your modified version of CmsStaticExportManager with the
original version.

I noticed that you change the name of your exported resources, depending
on filesystem properties.
But I don't see any modification that would influence *which* resources
are exported at all.

Where do you take care of the export behavior so that only changed
resources will be exported?
I'm really confused. Any hints are really appreciated

Thanks a lot
Christian