[opencms-dev] JavaScript Error

RAJ rajparikh7575 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:27:12 CET 2006

Hi,
    I'm using  Deane's IE 7 javascript Librery in my project, code i've
developed using this librery works fine locally, but when same code i've
coped and paste in jsp file on opencms it is giving javascript error.

code where it giving me proble is :

<!-- compliance patch for microsoft browsers -->
 <!-- Using Dean's IE7 script to fix IE's CSS problems. -->

 <!--[if lt IE 7]>
 <script src="js/IE7_0_9/ie7-standard-p.js" type="text/javascript">
 </script>
 <![endif]-->

Error i'm getting is : viewport.clientWidth is null or not an object.

Environment I'm using is :

WAS 6.0, openCMS 6.0

Thanks

Raj