[opencms-dev] Unit Testing on 6.2 Beta

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:48:15 CET 2006

Hi Alexander...
Yes I'm working on Linux on the build 6.1.8.
Now I'm investingating on the red-tests different from the encoding-ones...
I let you informed about my progress.

Kind Regards.
Ivan

PS.
If I've problems going on may I send you the test-failed-list to have
suggestion?

PS2.
I've problems running ant-build... so now I'm working directly on eclipse.
Ant build gives me errors on non existent constants.