[opencms-dev] Unit Testing on 6.2 Beta

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:06:24 CET 2006

Dears,
about my testing process I need 2 explanations:

1. Should the package org.opencms.legacy.compatibility be tested? I saw
a mail of "Antonio Core" of December 2004 where Aleksander told him to
not test that package...

2. Till now I run  341/341 tests (from org.opencms.test.AllTests) and I
have 9 failures... some of them are about testDecoreterBasics and
testDecodeUmaluts (I have to check my encoding ).  Now I will
investigate in this 9 failures, but on the Mysql platform are all the
tests green? Or not? I don't wanna to spend time investigating in why I
have a red test when, for example, that test should be red (In another
project this was the case).

Looking forward for any suggestion

Ivan