[opencms-dev] RE: Remove the inherited rights from "/"

Brabenetz, Harald harald.brabenetz at bearingpoint.com
Wed Mar 8 09:05:12 CET 2006

I do this:

1. In explorer-View change to Site "/"
2. Right click on an Order and change Permissions.
3M. Mozilla: Open this Frame in a new Windows
3I. Internet-Exporer: Create a new Explorere-instance with the same Session (Strg + n)
4. Change the URL to something like that:
	http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/commons/chacc.jsp?resource=/

I hope it can help you,
Harald

Tsun Hung Wong wthterry at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Mar 8 10:08:45 CET 2006
-----

Hello,

  Since I would like to grant right seperately on the folders under the root folder ('/"). But I don't know how to remove the inherited rights? Anyone have experience on this please comment, thanks!!

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.