[opencms-dev] Apache and mod_proxy workplace not working

Møller, Casper R. (CRM) CRM at maxygen.dk
Wed Mar 8 12:00:46 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have followed the official guide on how to Integrating OpenCms, Tomcat and the Apache webserver with mod_proxy.

First I'am not sure how the staticexport/rendersettings node should look like due to some strange formulation in the documentation on what to remove from the configuration so right now it looks like this:

  <rendersettings>
      <rfs-prefix>/export</rfs-prefix>
      <vfs-prefix></vfs-prefix>
      <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>
      <exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8080${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
  </rendersettings>

This work fine until I try to logon the workplace, which is a totally mess seems like some css
is not located. If I look in the log I find lines like this:
192.168.8.140 - - [08/Mar/2006:10:22:10 +0100] "GET /export/system/workplace/commons/style/new_admin.css HTTP/1.1" 404 326
I'm no apache expert so i'm not sure what the problem is.
Thanks for any answer

//Casper

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email (or any attachment thereto) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments thereto.