[opencms-dev] Getting the tempalte name in JSP

Nick Panienski panienski at codecentric.de
Wed Mar 8 13:08:01 CET 2006

Hi,

I'd like to know if I can get the template's name in a jsp.

Following scenario:

index.html
 based on: templateXY.jsp
 wich includes navi.jsp

index2.html
 based on: templateZZ.jps
 wich also includes navi.jsp

Now navi jsp has to render slightly different stuff depending on the
template I use.

I tried to c:set the template name in the tamplate.jsps and c:choose in the
navi.jsp, but stuff I c:set in template.jsp is no longer available in
navi.jsp.

I was thinking about writing my own tag which gives me the template name,
<mytag:getTemplateName /> but how am I getting this information? From the
CmsJspActionElement?

Bye
Nick