[opencms-dev] Apache and mod_proxy workplace not working

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Mar 8 12:49:30 CET 2006

Caspar -

If you are rewriting URLs to remove both the context prefix (the first
/opencms) and the servlet pattern (/opencms), then the <exporturl> tag body
should read http://127.0.0.1:8080/handle404, assuming your OpenCms server is
running on port 8080.

If this doesn't fix things, could you post your mod_rewrite directives?
Might help debug things.

Jon

  _____