AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCms setup wizard finish and blank index.jsp

andreas at urthona.de andreas at urthona.de
Fri Mar 10 09:09:14 CET 2006

Hi,
I'm actually not sure if MySql 5 is supported in OC 6.2bm, but in OC 5 it's definitely not. IIrc most things work on MySql 5, but sometimes you have strange behaviour, like yours. Though, downgrade your db or switch to another could be usefull steps or switch to OC6.2, but please read first the docs at alkacon, if MySql 5 is supported, I'm not sure.
I hope this gives you new ideas :-),
Regards Andreas