[opencms-dev] OpenCms setup wizard finish and blank index.jsp

Martin mwcourtenay at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 16:47:07 CET 2006

the last few line are:

Workplace init: Unable to read editor folder
"/system/workplace/editors/", editors disabled!
Workplace init: Unable to read locales folder
"/system/workplace/locales/", locales are disabled!
Workplace config     : vfs access initialized
Tool Manager config  : Tool Manager is being
initialized
Tool Manager config  : Tool Manager skipped root
admin, since resource /system/workplace/admin/ does
not exist.
Tool Manager config  : Tool Manager skipped root
explorer, since resource /system/workplace/explorer/
does not exist.
Runlevel change      : Switching from 2 to 4
Added RequestHandler : 404

does this mean the database tables do not exist?

--- Jonathan Woods <jonathan.woods at scintillance.com>