[opencms-dev] Static Export Speed in Version 6

Brett Beaumont brett.beaumont at sytec.co.nz
Mon Mar 13 22:08:37 CET 2006

All,

We manage a couple of large OpenCMS v5 instances where the static export
time is incredibly long (over an hour). Can anyone tell me if OpenCMS v6
makes a significant difference to the speed of the static export?

Brett Beaumont
Technical Consultant
Sytec Resources Limited

Email 	<mailto:brett.beaumont at sytec.com>
WWW 	http://www.sytec.com

Important:  This electronic mail message and attachments (if any) are
confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient please contact us immediately and destroy this message.  You
may not legally copy, disclose, disseminate or use the contents in any
way.  Thank you.