Re: [opencms-dev] File not found error (solved) and other installation problems

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Mar 14 15:00:36 CET 2006

> The problem I couldn't solve was that the installation never finished. It
> froze installing the modules. I should also say that I always got the
> following exception:

You should post what happens if you start step 8 (workplace import)

Which browsers do you use?

Does your Database user have sufficient permissions?
To create the database, opencms uses the root user of the database. But during workplace import, Opencms uses the second of the two users that you have entered.

> javax.servlet.ServletException: Critical error during OpenCms
> initialization: The OpenCms setup wizard is still enabled.

If the installation is ok then the setup wizard is disabled automatically.
This is not your real problem. Your problem is the aborted setup

hth
Christian