[opencms-dev] * body | fckeditor

Kelley, Kevin kkelley at onetooneinteractive.com
Wed Mar 15 06:10:04 CET 2006

Greetings All,

I'm using OpenCms 6.0.2 on Tomcat 5.5 and I added the fckeditor module.  When I create a new page and use my template, in the list of content areas (in fckeditor), I get an extra element "* body".  When I save the file and view the control code, there is an element named body.  I do not have that in my template-elements property for the template.

I have:

body_left*|Body Content Left, body_right*|Body Content Right

Is this a bug that anyone else has seen?

Thanks,
Kevin