[opencms-dev] How to Build A News Page ?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Mar 15 16:50:54 CET 2006

René -

I set property 'template-elements' to the full path of a JSP (in my module)
which is responsible for rendering the content of the file bearing that
property, and this works for me.

I have also seen several recent postings in which template-elements is used
for referring to _content_ elements in some sense - see e.g. recent posting
by Kevin Kelly - but I've no idea where this usage comes from.  Perhaps
someone else can share their enlightenment on this front!

Jon