[opencms-dev] LDAP integration with 6.X

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Wed Mar 15 17:28:27 CET 2006

As the time passing, there will be more and more commercial know-how become public. No one can stop this trend. Is there anybody would contribute an LDAP module to this list?

If no contribution available, I'll try to apply a project in sourceforge.net on building a module integrating OpenCMS and LDAP loosely.

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.