[opencms-dev] LDAP integration with 6.X

Siegfried Puchbauer siegfried.puchbauer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 10:38:54 CET 2006

I would appreciate such a project on sourceforge and I will certainly
contribute to it. I have some expirience with integration of ldap in
commercial cms and with the user management in opencms. In the past such an
integration was never an essential need in my projects, but its surly nice
to have it available.

kind regards

sigi

On 3/15/06, Shi Yusen <shiys at langhua.cn> wrote:

> As the time passing, there will be more and more commercial know-how
> become public. No one can stop this trend. Is there anybody would contribute
> an LDAP module to this list?
>
> If no contribution available, I'll try to apply a project in
> sourceforge.net on building a module integrating OpenCMS and LDAP loosely.
>
> Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Siegfried Puchbauer