[opencms-dev] search indexes not being built auto

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 17 17:50:49 CET 2006

I have defined two indexes (for different languages, en,de) with their
respective index-source/resource entries.

After having done that  the two indexes appear in the Search Index update
and I can trigger an update manually.

But when I change a file and publish it the respective index is not being built
automatically.

Now, after I have reverted to the old state (only one index for the whole
site) even that doesn't work anymore - no autoupdate on the index.

This is OpenCms 6.0.4.