[opencms-dev] jumping between locales in a pages

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 17 18:40:50 CET 2006

My site has two trees, one for each language.
The pages in the trees are siblings of their respective counterparts.

I would like to press the "English" button in the top bar of the page
which brings me to the same page in the other locale and vice cersa the
"Deutsch" button in the page when the english contents is shown.

So I need to get the resource name in the other locale. Can I obtain the
information of the sibling of that certain page? Or what is the
way to achieve the desired goal?