[opencms-dev] Chec the new OpenCms Logo on opencms.org

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat Mar 18 23:38:06 CET 2006

Hello together,

The logo looks very great, thanks.

Kind Regards,
Arash

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Alexander Kandzior
Sent: Samstag, 18. März 2006 08:48
To: shiys at langhua.cn; 'The OpenCms mailing list'
Subject: RE: [opencms-dev] Chec the new OpenCms Logo on opencms.org

While I certainly don't want to "kill" any valid discussion here, I will also _not_ change the new OpenCms logo design, sorry.

I fully understand that some people may not like the new design. As someone else said, it's in the end always a matter of taste. And we at Alkacon like the new design.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior