[opencms-dev] How to send email from a form

Subramanians rsubra at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 19:30:25 CET 2006

I am new to OpenCms. I need to send email from a form in OpenCms 6.0. I have made necessary changes to opencms-system.xml but not working. I have looked into the mailing archives and did not find much help. Any help is appreciated.

  <mail>
   <mailfrom>abc123 at yahoo.com</mailfrom>
   <mailhost name="mail.smtp.server" protocol="smtp" user="username" password="secure"/>
   <mailhost name="IPADDRESS.smtp.server"/>
   <mailhost name="another.alternative.smtp.server"/>
  </mail>

  - Twinkle