[opencms-dev] Better not using PostgreSQL 8 anymore? and MSSQL?

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Wed Mar 22 12:33:37 CET 2006

Hello,

    I'm wondering for MSSQL support there is no person like Ivan2? ;)
I want to check all the issues related to mssql but due to the list of a
very long tasks
this is on a the very bottom on my list.
    Anybody who is interested in running the Junit tests for MSSQL?
Shisank I know you use mssql so maybe you can step in.

Thanks and best regards,
Andras Balogh

ps. Alex: let me know when we need to deliver 100% junit test working so
mssql to be included
in 6.2.0 release (or we missed that already)?