[opencms-dev] MSSQL and 6.2.0

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Mar 22 12:42:22 CET 2006

> ps. Alex: let me know when we need to deliver 100% junit test
> working so
> mssql to be included
> in 6.2.0 release (or we missed that already)?

We hope to finish work on 6.2.0 by end of this week. Once everything is
finished, 6.2.0 will be published. March 31 is our definite deadline for the
release. So it's not to late yet! On the other hand, there will likley be a
6.2.1 release some 6 to 8 weeks after 6.2.0...

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior