[opencms-dev] Installing on JBoss - "WAR not unpacked"

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:37:49 CET 2006

Hi and thanks for the speedy answers.

That's the problem: the unpacked content is in the
/deploy/opencms.war/ directory, and I still get the error.

This is the 2nd and 3rd installation of 6.2b:  the first did the same
thing, but after a couple of "erase/re-copy" phases, it worked.  Now
that my dev server is working, I can't seem to make my test and
production servers to work.

Any better ideas?
François