[opencms-dev] Installing on JBoss - "WAR not unpacked"

Robert Petermeier robert2.0 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 24 17:41:04 CET 2006

François-Léonard Gilbert schrieb:

> This is the 2nd and 3rd installation of 6.2b:  the first did the same
> thing, but after a couple of "erase/re-copy" phases, it worked.  Now
> that my dev server is working, I can't seem to make my test and
> production servers to work.

I'm definitely not a JBoss expert, but I think you should take a more
systematic approach: check the permissions on the files which will
certainly make JBoss fail to load a webapp if they aren't readable, i.e.
those in META-INF, WEB-INF etc.

Alternatively, ask for help in a JBoss newsgroup or forum, as I think
this server is rarely used in connection with OpenCms.

Bye,
Robert