[opencms-dev] is OpenCms right for us?

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Thu Mar 23 20:35:44 CET 2006

If you have a really solid java web development background spanning a
couple of different types of projects, OpenCms will make a lot of sense
to you and it should not take too long to get it up and running.

If you come from more of a perl/CGI background, you might consider
something more in line with your skills, unless you want to learn a bit
about JSP and java web dev.

I haven't used either of these products, but they've both been
recommended to me before, and might better suit your needs if OpenCms
seems too complex:

Plone:  http://plone.org
PHP-Nuke:  http://phpnuke.org