[opencms-dev] translating contentload tag to scriptlet code

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Mar 24 10:05:47 CET 2006

In OpenCms 6.2, there is be a Bean org,opencms.jsp.CmsJspXmlContentBean
(extends CmsJspActionElement) that provides scriptlet code equivalents for
the <cms:contentXXX> tags. Demo pages are provided as part of the
/xmlcontentdemo folder. This is already available in 6.2 beta.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

http://www.alkacon.com <http://www.alkacon.com/>  - http://www.opencms.org