[opencms-dev] "New" icon greyed out??

stuart.powers at gmail.com stuart.powers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:35:01 CET 2006

Hi,

I am very new to OpenCms, I am using version 6 and the pdf documentation I
have is for version 5.  I've created a little project and edited the "
installation.html" file within the project.  I've been able to publish the
project, following the tutorial in the documentation I have.

I am now trying to create a new folder (or new <anything> for that matter)
but the "New" icon is greyed out.  I've tried locking/unlocking the project
(perhaps incorrectly?) but no matter what I do I cannot seem to un-grey the
"New" icon.  I have also created an even newer project, and the icon in that
view is also greyed out.

Here is a screenshot: http://isomerica.net/~stu/new-greyed-out.jpg
The documentation I'm reading can be found at:
http://www.opencms.org/export/download/opencms/opencms_5.0_doc_user.zip

If anyone could help me that would be great.

Thanks,
Stu