[opencms-dev] Search in TemplateOne not working on 6.0.4

Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com
Fri Mar 24 22:14:26 CET 2006

We are using TemplateOne to create a web site.
Its running on OpenCMS 6.0.4.

I have updated the search index and I can even do a test search from the
administration view. (Search Index Management > Search)
However, when we do a search from a live site, using the top right search
field and button, it does not bring any results.
It displays "your search has no matches" even though from administrative
view I can search and retrieves results.

What is wrong here? I have done a lot of googling on this and reviewed the
documentation (with is not very good by the way) and I couldn't find any
solution.
Please help.

Thanks