[opencms-dev] MySL 5.0 And Case Sensitive

Møller, Casper R. (CRM) CRM at maxygen.dk
Fri Mar 24 18:41:41 CET 2006

I have tried to install my OpenCms on a MySQL 5.0 and importet a previous module, now it seems that links are case sensitive so when you have some hardcoded links the do not work any more ?

Example:

This don't work
localhost:8080/cms/myNet/pages/Testpage.html

But this do
localhost:8080/cms/myNet/pages/TestPage.html

Is this something with MySQL or the new version of OpenCMS, my previous version was 6 beta

//Casper

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email (or any attachment thereto) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments thereto.