[opencms-dev] CmsRoles

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Mon Mar 27 11:53:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I agree with you. I also had the requirement to build an interface to
only edit the users of one particular group. What is imho not possible
using the current concept because it has only a Role for the complete
user administration.

Is there anything in the pipeline regarding the roles? Maybe in a 6.3 or
6.4 version?

Best regards
Sebastian