[opencms-dev] 2nd Post: Template One - search is not working

Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com
Mon Mar 27 18:02:35 CEST 2006

I have installed OpenCMS 6.0.4 and updated the search index.
However when I go to TemplateOne or any other sample pages and search,
using the top-right search field and button, I do not get any matching
results.

Then I created a new site under default folder using TemplateOne. Again,
search does not retrieve any results even after updating the index.
When I search from "Administration" view, under search index section, I
can retrieve the results, but it does not retrieve any matches from the
published site or sample pages.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks