[opencms-dev] How can I set "Charset Encoding: UTF-8" forstaticexport?

Sebastian Lavena slavena at mkti.com.ar
Mon Mar 27 22:58:37 CEST 2006

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I try this line, and in my final html I have the line:

But, I have áéíóú characters in the xml, in online site I can read them ok.

But in the source code of the html, when I do a static export, I have
characters like: "á"

So... The static export change the latin characters...

Any idea?

Thanks a lot,

Sebastian