[opencms-dev] New with OpenCMS

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Mar 28 19:35:38 CEST 2006

Erick,

The main Documentation comes from Alkacon Software (The OpenCms Experts) and
is in every distribution of OpenCms, beside this Docu there are some forums,
the official one is from synyx:

www.opencms-forum.de

And the other one is the opencms knowledge store forum as my hobby here ;-)

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/listthreads?forum=3

For now go on first with Alkacon's Documentation and download the source
from CVS and have look into the source.

HTH,

Kind Regards,
Arash