[opencms-dev] How can I set "CharsetEncoding: UTF-8"forstaticexport?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Mar 29 11:14:49 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

Christian wrote,

>> Is it enough to just set the "cache" - property of the JSP files, or is
>> there something I have to do in the JSP code...

I don't have anything in my jsp code, only I set the cache property on my
content template to uri;element and on my head currently nothing is set.

>> I'm really interested in making flexcache work for static export so that
>> my navigation is not re-generated with each exported page.

The navigation will be generated every time if you place a new page in the
navigation. If you use the AfterPublishHandler, you can speed up the export
by exporting only the new created pages (there was a hack on this list for
it)

HTH,
Arash