[opencms-dev] How can I set "Charset Encoding: UTF-8"forstaticexport?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Mar 29 01:02:57 CEST 2006

Hi Arash,

you wrote:
> and it works fine, but I can remember, that sometimes the old head was
> included and I had to purge the jsp repository or even restart my tomcat
> sometimes.

this sounds as if you are using static export together with flex cache.
So this works - templates are cached (if cache-properties are set)?

Is it enough to just set the "cache" - property of the JSP files, or is
there something I have to do in the JSP code...
I'm really interested in making flexcache work for static export so that
my navigation is not re-generated with each exported page.
If it works I would modify my templates to speed up static export.

An answer is really appreciated

Thanks in advance
Christian