[opencms-dev] How to change MODULE_NAME?

lk cesto at email.it
Wed Mar 29 15:57:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've copied the module /system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/
to a new module and I'm using it to build my own new template on the
basis of templateone.

But if I try to get the resourcepath (String resPath =
cms.getResourcePath();), for example into the file head_links.jsp, I get
the old path to the templateone.
The constant CmsTemplateBean.MODULE_NAME contains the path to the old
module.

Where can I say to the application (or to my microsite) that I'm using a
different module? (of course in the page of my application I've set the
template to my new template).

Thanks

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 ADSL: le migliori offerte per abbonamenti flat online!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4587&d=29-3