[opencms-dev] Exception during install of 6.2 beta

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Mar 29 21:36:31 CEST 2006

You're right - and in many non-Oracle environments, DROP DATABSE <database
instance name> is the way to achieve this, plus other commands to remove db
users.  But I think I'm failing to understand something about Oracle
terminology, so rather than confuse things further I'll invite a
contribution from someone else who actually knows something about Oracle!

Jon