[opencms-dev] unsubscribe

DiZazzo Annamaria dizazzo at bg.camcom.it
Wed Mar 1 15:45:20 CET 2006

	-----Messaggio originale-----
	Da:	Chad Thompson [SMTP:chadt at utah.gov]
	Inviato:	mercoledi 1 marzo 2006 15.36
	A:	opencms-dev at opencms.org
	Oggetto:	[opencms-dev] Document Review Date

	We have been running OpenCms for quite some time and generally love it.
 Our development team has recently been given an additional requirement
that we need to provide in OpenCms and I want to know if others have done
this or have an idea of how.  Basically what our users want is the ability
to, when a document is created or published, schedule a futuristic review
date, where when the documents review date hit, the system would then send
the creator an email to let him know the document is in need of review.
 The creator could then verify the validity and necessity of that document
and then depending on the out come of the review the creator can either
pull it offline or schedule the next review.  I know you can schedule a
document to be removed, but this is not what they are asking for

	Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.