[opencms-dev] Problem with opencms search functionality

Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com
Mon Apr 3 15:09:11 CEST 2006

I had the same problem. I ended up moving my site from /sites/mySite to
sites/default/mySite.
Also, the search results do not retrieve any results unless users check
"Search the entire site".
I am using template one and trying to figure out how to have it "search
the entire site" by default.

MS

GASSIMBE Hamidou <gassimbe at yahoo.fr>
Sent by: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
04/03/2006 04:24 AM
Please respond to The OpenCms mailing list