[opencms-dev] Is the search module usable at all?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 00:40:45 CEST 2006

I have encountered this problem in version 6.0.x. It sounds like you
are using 6.2.0 which I haven't tried yet.

Unfortunately I have no practical solution for you apart from using an
external tool such as MnoGoSearch.  I spent days on this problem and
eventually solved the problem by hacking Java code.

This particular problem is becoming a bit of a FAQ.  There is bug
somewhere -- either in the code or the documentation when it comes to
configuring the Lucene search engine in OpenCms.

Joe.