[opencms-dev] How to display external resources?

andrea cossu andrea.cossu at gruppoatlantis.com
Tue Apr 4 10:15:20 CEST 2006

Tnks, i just know this presentation.
It explain how to create a resource using the interface.
What i need is to show on the fly a xml resource i receive as http stream.
For example: i click on a link and i open a page in wich i show something stored in a remote system that send me the resurce requested as a xml stream . Opencms show only resources registered in its own VFS. There a way to bypass this behavior?

andrea