[opencms-dev] Is the search module usable at all?

Volker Goetz goetz at sectionone.de
Tue Apr 4 11:00:40 CEST 2006

Hi Nigel,

thanks for your reply.

Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 00:56 schrieb Nigel Kersten:

> Search is definitely working for me in 6.2 beta. Here are some
> snippets now in case they help.
>
> from opencms-search.xml

The <index> and <indexsource> are identically (apart from 'cofa' being
renamed by my own site name).

> and my jsp element that does the searching looks like:

I integrated this into my site and got a nice search form. But how do you
do the actual search? Are there any issues with the page URIs beeing
workplace-absolute instead of site-relative?

--

Best regards

Volker Götz

section(one               Mail goetz at sectionone.de
Dipl.-Inform. Univ.       Web  http://www.sectionone.de/
Volker Götz               Tel. +49 30 / 40 00 67 9-0
Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 15  Fax  +49 30 / 40 00 67 9-15
D-10178 Berlin            PGP  4FEB1C34 @ wwwkeys.de.pgp.net