[opencms-dev] Is it possible to integrate OpenCms

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Apr 4 11:03:58 CEST 2006

Eric, Shi,

As I wrote previously, it's possible to integrate any external java app into
opencms, similar to the mvn_forum_opencms_module integrated by me.

You can even integrate for instance some single threads into opencms, if you
manage to integrate struts with opencms.

Where is your problem?

Kind Regards,
Arash