[opencms-dev] Is it possible to integrate OpenCms

Eric ligang2 at gwssi.com.cn
Fri Apr 7 11:51:54 CEST 2006

Arash,

1. I build a new fold named "test" in /site/defalt, the structure as follow:
/test
  -index.jsp
  -login.jsp
  /user
    -user_list.jsp
    -user_new.jsp
2. My origin webapp is built with webwork2+spring+hibernate.
in the Opencms defualt web.xml,I add the following code:

<filter>
    <filter-name>webwork</filter-name>
    <filter-class>
            com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher
   </filter-class>
 </filter>

 <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>webwork</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
 </filter-mapping>
<listener>
  <listener-class>
   org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
  </listener-class>
 </listener>
3.  copy the the classes files into /opencms/WEB-INF/classes

4. restart Tomcat,and visit http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/test/index.jsp
    it is fine.
5. when I click the submit button in index.jsp I got a 404 problem .

    I guess , maybe it caused by the OpencmsListener and the Spring listener conflict. but if I remove the OpenCmsServlet description from web.xml, I can direct access the action  http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/test/login.action.
    there must be something wrong with what I have done.

Best regards,
Eric