[opencms-dev] Problem with Template creation

René Armbruster armbrusterr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:29:04 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I am pretty new to OpenCms and I am trying to do the template tutorial. Now
I got a problem:
I used the code from step 3 of the t-tutorial and created a page which
should use this template, so I saved the file (template) at
...\opencms\WEB-INF\jsp\online\system\modules\org.opencms.frontend.templateone\templates
and edited the template path of the file within the properties. Alright, but
if I try to open the page I get the following error:
Error Error reading resource from path
"/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/templates/main2".
Reason: Unable to read resource
"/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/templates/main2".

Anyone could help me with this problem?

Thanks.

BR

René