[opencms-dev] Is the search module usable at all?

Robert Petermeier robert2.0 at gmx.de
Tue Apr 4 22:05:21 CEST 2006

Hi Volker,

Volker Goetz schrieb:
[snip opencms-search.xml excerpt]

Looks perfectly ok to me, sorry ;-)

I would go on and try to write a minimal JSP instead of this templateone
stuff that (at least to me) obscures what is actually happening. In
that, I suggest you use the CmsSearch bean but hard-code everything, the
query, searchIndexName, page, matchesPerPage, etc. Thus, you exclude
potential causes of the problem like incorrectly decoded request
parameters (see one of my other posts on this list today). Run this in a
debugger and see what happens. That might at least yield a decent bug
report if there is something wrong with the search component of OpenCms.

Bye,
Robert